Rodelyn completed her Masters in Social Work and has advanced training in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), interpersonal therapy (IPT) and mindful psychotherapy. She draws upon attachment-informed and trauma-informed therapies and frequently incorporates mindfulness practices and meditation in her work with clients. Rodelyn has worked as a social worker in many settings, such as family medicine, psychiatry and community adult, youth, and children’s mental health, and as part of multidisciplinary teams supporting individuals and their families from a range of backgrounds. Rodelyn is a Clinical Social Worker at Mount Sinai Academic Family Health Team in downtown Toronto, as well as her private practice at Pure Health. Psychotherapy is a way to make meaningful changes leading to a productive, rewarding, and healthy life.
Education and Professional Profile
- Mindful Psychotherapy Certificate
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy--Recovery Through Relationships
- Treatment of Psychological Trauma
- Transformative Mindfulness Methods Certificate
- Applied Mindfulness Meditation Certificate
- Cognitive Behavioral Treatment for Adults, Youth, and Children
- Trauma Assessment and Intervention with Children and Adolescents Certificate
- Treating Emotional and Behavioural Problems in Children and Youth
Foundations of Well-Being: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love and Wisdom, Dr. Rick Hanson
I would recommend Pure Health to anyone looking for a fantastic therapist and a relaxing & clean facility.