Karyn combines a variety of techniques to help her clients. She began her career in the rehabilitation area of the fitness industry before becoming an RMT and accredited member of the CMTO. She has built a solid foundation in continuing education to provide her clients the best techniques to optimize their treatment outcomes. Karyn’s focus on professionalism, current therapies, and continuous learning have helped her develop excellent assessment and treatment protocols for her clients. Don’t worry it’s not all work and no play. Karyn recently traded in her ballet tickets to buy hockey skates. She is now learning to play as a way to have some fun competition with her son. Good thing she knows a lot about treating injuries!
Education and Professional Profile
- Acupressure Level 1 and 2
- Therapeutic Ultrasound Training
- Reflexology Advanced Certification
- Reflexology Certification Program
- Massage and Effect of Cancer & Cancer Treatments
- Neuromuscular Integration and Structural Alignment (NISA)
- Massage and Effects on Anxiety
- Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy
Massage Therapy Diploma CCMH, Reg. CMTO, RMTAO
B.A., Memorial University, Newfoundland
Karyn Rowe is one of the best massage therapists you will ever meet...When my neck and upper back feel tense, I book an appointment with Karyn and I am never disappointed when I leave her office. I always feel so much relief.
Patricia P - Toronto, ON